Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Mass Killings.. Knock off the fucking drama....

So, I'm going to start off this post by saying that any fucking douche bag that shoots up a school full of children, or presumably innocent movie goers should be tortured. There really should be no question about this. We should have a special rule under the constitution which states that anyone committing such a horrible act will not spend their lives in prison. They should be dismembered, one body part at a time over a period of 1 year, now that's a budget line item I could get behind. Write that shit into the fiscal cliff. The genitals should remain intact and slowly removed one piece at a time as a daily reminder to them of what a sub human piece of shit they are.

However, I'm a little tired of the drama that surrounds these events. I can't turn on the television, or listen to the radio right now without hearing of some distant relative, of some child that goes to school down the road from this most recent situation who can't seem to pull their worthless ass out of bed each day, because of the emotional pain... Fuck you!!!! You've been a fucking loser your whole life and will continue to be until you die. I truly don't know why these gunmen don't target such worthless pieces of shit instead of innocent kids. If these gunmen just focused a little more, they could be heroes by ridding the world of dramatic shitballs that serve no purpose to society.. Stay in bed fucker, you'll probably be more useful to the world if you just keep your lazy ass out of the way of productive people... You're just trying to get a day off from your mail clerk job anyway.. Trust me, everyone will be happy that you stayed home, because they hate you....

So, what have we learned from the recent tragedies. Well, since there are places in the world that innocent kids starve to death every single minute of every single day, and die horrible agonizing deaths... We've learned that this caring about human life act, is bullshit. If it wasn't, you hypocritical assfuckers would stop paying $1,000 a month for your Audi and feed a tribe of starving kids so that a few hundred thousand of them won't die this month... Although, I see your moral dilemma.. I mean.. Well, actually no I don't understand, it just doesn't make any fucking sense to me... I guess the kids being eaten from the inside out, by easily curable parasites just doesn't hurt your heart so much.. What a fucking asshole you are...

As always thank you for reading my post and I appreciate all of your support. Have a blessed day and please feel free to post a comment. If your comment interests me I'll turn it into a blog post, and you can brag to your children.


No comments:

Post a Comment