Friday, November 30, 2012

When the Fucking Light Turns Green... Go!!!

I spend a fair amount of time commuting, and I've decided that the true nature of people comes out when they're behind the wheel. When driving people seem to feel anonymous, which I believe, gives them the freedom to behave in a natural, instinctual way. In a round about way this is similar to the old saying that the authentic self is the person you are when others are not watching.

Based on this, a vast majority of the people that I share this planet with are fucking shitballs. Hey ass fucker, when the fucking arrow turns green it's time to take action. If you're to damn retarded to understand the basic concept of, green light go, you should immediately be set on fire, as an example to the children. This would serve as a message to others, that when you step into your vehicle you are not magically teleported from society to a land where it's all about you.... Now, if you were to occasionally see a fellow commuter dragged from their car, strung up, set on fire and then gang raped, as they deserve, well... Then perhaps I wouldn't be late to my meeting, so you can get your texting done, LOL fuckhole...

So, to all you race car drivers, tailgating, texting, makeup applying shitballs, you better hope that my plans for world domination do not succeed. Because, when I take over the world, if you're caught being a douche bag in traffic, you won't get a ticket... You'll get gang raped in the ass on the side of the road, and when you're good and loosened up, you'll get a good ass fisting... But on the bright side, no more speed limits, so please, pretty please, vote for me... 

As usual, please feel free to leave a comment, thought or suggestion and if your comment is blog worthy I'll reply in the form of a blog post. Have a blessed day!




    


    

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree and understand how you feel..

    Visit www.operion.com.my for E-commerce and Online Billing and Invoice System

    ReplyDelete