Saturday, November 24, 2012

Why try??

I work hard for a living and don't seem to ever get anywhere... I Just found out that my health insurance is going up, as usual.. So I'll effectively work my ass off for less money.. Isn't this backward, aren't we suppose to make a little more each year??

Now, this may come off as not 100% politically correct, but lazy ass niggers and inbred trailer park trash have it right!! They're the smart ones. I work up to 70 hours a week, as I have for over a decade of my life and I do it to pay my mortgage, some bills, put a small amount away for retirement and that's about it... Just about everyone else that I know is in the same fucking boat.. But, you know who isn't?? The inner-city welfare receiving niggers that likely have a better lifestyle than us... Fuuuck this!!!!

If I could sit on the stoop all day drinking 40's, and getting high I would in a heart beat.. The only thing keeping me from slinging dope on some street corner is the possibility of going to prison. I'm pretty sure getting raped in the ass on a daily basis would hurt, both physically and my pride.. But, in time I'm sure I'd get over it.. Fuck maybe I'd turn into one of those prison queens and make some money at it... I could probably earn a pack of smokes for a good blow job.. I've never given a blow job but if it keeps the cock out of my ass I'd give it a shot.. I tend to do well at things when I focus..

Bottom line, all you middle class, educated white people (I use the term white people for the sake of drama, this applies if your brown or yellow as well, you're all equally retarded) driving around in your SUV's thinking you've accomplished something with your life are deluding yourselves. You're a fucking sheep doing what everyone else is doing and you don't even know why, I know because I'm one of you. We should all learn from the niggers, because they are the powerful, they are the free!!!

As usual, I'd love to hear your comments. And if they are blog worthy I'll be happy to respond in a blog post. Have a blessed day.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment