Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fat People Just Need to Shit More!!!

Here's my diet tip of the day. If you're a fat ass, you should shit more. It's pretty damn easy, eat more fiber dipshit! I eat like shit and drink a lot of beer, but I have an awesome body, and do you know why? Yes, I shit a lot. 6 times a day sometimes, my diet tips are as follows:

  • Drink a lot of black coffee
  • Drink a lot of light beer
  • Eat fiber!  3 bean Chili,  bean burritos, tomato juice, beer etc...  
  • Bounce up and down for at least 20 minutes a day, this means run fat ass - If you have big tits please send me a picture - I'll send you my chili recipe if they're good (unless you're a dude). I love big tits!
  • Take some time for yourself and take a shit as often as possible
If you follow these tips you will shit away your extra pounds - Send me $100 if it works, this advice ain't free bitch! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment